Since September 2020, I am an assistant professor in Computer Science, and in particular in Artificial Intelligence, at MICS lab in the engineering school CentraleSupélec which is part of Université Paris-Saclay. My research field is Computational Social Choice, which deals with algorithmic issues of collective decision making. My main focus is on analyzing interactions among agents and strategic behavior in collective decision making. I particularly work on voting and resource allocation problems.
From February 2019 to August 2020, I was a postdoc researcher at Fakultät für Informatik in Technische Universität München within the team of Felix Brandt. From October 2015 to December 2018, I did a PhD in Computer Science at LAMSADE in Université Paris Dauphine, under the supervision of Laurent Gourvès and Julien Lesca. My PhD thesis deals with strategic voting and resource allocation problems where the possibility of interaction among agents is determined by a social network, represented by a graph.
Keywords: Artificial Intelligence, Computational Social Choice, Algorithmic Game Theory, Strategic Voting, Resource Allocation, Fair Division, Social Network
- ANR Apple-Pie (2023-2027)
- PC chair: JIAF (2022, 2023)
- Senior PC member: AAMAS (2022)
- PC member: AAAI (2020, 2021, 2022, 2023), AAMAS (2021, 2023), ECAI (2023), EUMAS (2022), GAIW (2021, 2022, 2023), IJCAI (2020, 2021, 2022, 2023), PRIMA (2022), RJCIA (2020), SAGT (2022)
- Sub-reviewer: AAAI (2018), AAMAS (2018, 2019), ADT (2021), EC (2019), IJCAI (2018), ISAAC (2020), IWOCA (2021), MFCS (2020, 2022), SAGT (2019, 2020)
- Reviewer in journals: Annals of Mathematics and Artificial Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence, Autonomous Agents and Multi-Agent Systems, International Journal of Game Theory, Journal of Artificial Intelligence Research, Social Choice and Welfare, Theoretical Computer Science, Theory and Decision
- Mail address: anaelle.wilczynski [at] centralesupelec.fr
Address: MICS, CentraleSupélec 9 rue Joliot Curie 91190 Gif-sur-Yvette, France
- Office: Bouygues building, office sc. 119